Monday 17 February 2014

Day 1 (30 Day Blogging Challenge)

Hey guys, I haven't been blogging in a really long time.Today is my first day to blog on the 30 day blogging challenge.

Day 1 Here we go..............

About me: I am Dhruvi.I am 13 years old.I go to UWCSEA, I live in singapore, I have lived in singapore for 7 years now.I am in grade 7. I am an indian. I have a younger brother.He is the best brother I've ever had, he is always listening to me and he is really sweet.  

My hobbies are to swim, to draw,to watch a movie and listen to music. I enjoy learning new things.I also enjoy going to amusement park with my friends. I love going onto tumblr everyday (my blog on tumblr).I love baking cookies and cupcakes. Hope you like my blog :-)    

Thank You and do not forget to comment ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment